Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby Molly Skinner Arrives!

I was so lucky to be in Maryland when Hannah had Baby Molly!(This post is a bit late. Sorry!) My mom and Baby Faith were there as well. We all had so much fun staying at Jeremy and Hannah's new home with Maddie as our host while Hannah, Jeremy and Molly stayed at the hospital. Hannah was amazing. She looked beautiful and made it all seem so easy. I was equally impressed with how caring and supportive Jeremy was. Maddie is fun, creative and too smart and Molly is peaceful and sweet. It was such a great experience to be there. Thanks to the Skinners for being so kind. I can't wait to visit again!

1 comment:

The Skinners said...

Brooke,

Thank you for the beautiful post!! I am so happy you were here too and I can't wait for you to come again. I have already been planning things for us to do.

Love, Hannah