Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reunion: Day Two!

My intent is to catch up so that I can post "current" photos. Yeah. That's the goal. :) So....here we go...a million more photos from the family reunion!

My first photo of the morning...precious!

Preparing for a treacherous day braving wild rapids.

Pretty Britty!

Echo grew up faster than even she realized.

Our accomodations...post-breakfast/pre-river bath.

I love this child...even if she picks her nose...

...and tries to make me eat it.

28 Years! Good job Mama!

Mmmm! Sum Bum! You are one hot, sexy mama-to-be!

Faith and Summer...dolls!

Gramps and Brooke

...and the one who started it all. Oh Grandma!

Ethan...I think this is right before I shared my cupcake with him....judging by the look of longing. Ha!
Chandler...I love!

Echo expresses what we are all thinking...Cleavage!?...Who knew?!

Beach Babes!

Pre-Protein Shakes and Pre-Serious Gym Time...watch for update...

Yep...she even makes floating down a muddy river on a lime green tube look glam.

Someone call Guinness.

Brit will save you, little one.

Victims of crazy, wild rapids.

Sally channels Miley.

Ian!

Faith!

Ammon makes eye contact! Yay!

Ethan scopes the horizon before riding off on Skunk, his trusty steed.

I don't remember what game they were playing, but what was I doing taking pictures.

Tide's final frontier.

Shad, Brit, Dad, Faith, Brooke, Sally

I love this pic. Thanks Mom!



Carries you down the river AND babysits your kids. Brilliant!


The towel turban is what really makes this pic priceless...sorry Brit.

2 comments:

Landon Hansen said...

my teeth in twenty years. Watch out. I look like a drunk 'disabled' individual.

Landon Hansen said...

this is brittany, i dont know why it says landon. Sorry!